Aluminum alloy frame with lead plate
- Without sharp corners: 5mm safety rounded corners.
- Sandblasted, anodized aluminum surface.
- Without exposed grooves for greater hygiene.
Aluminum alloy door profile
- Overlapping aluminum alloy door profile on three sides, with ledge on the closing side.
Door panel with radiation-proof lead plate
- Panel with 99.9% lead plate manufactured according to the directives of Euratom and available in different thicknesses in conformity to UNI 6450.
- Panel coating in decorative HPL (high pressure laminate):
- bump, scratch and abrasion-proof;
- non-porous closed-cell laminate, resistant to all common solvents and detergents for domestic use, to hospital disinfectant;
- washable with hot water or steam;
- wide range of colors;
- HPL manufactured according to European standard UNI-EN 438-1;
- light-fast colors;
- antistatic, unlike other traditional melamine coated materials.
Double door guard on closing side
- Double door guard on the closing side and on the side next to the doorjamb.
- Noise dampening.
- Draught proofing.
- Improved sound proofing.
- Conceals the frame fixing screws.