Aluminum alloy telescopic frame
- Without sharp corners: 5mm radius safety rounded corners.
- Sandblasted, anodized aluminum surface.
- Without exposed grooves for greater hygiene.
Aluminum alloy door profile
- Wide overlapping profile on the lock and hinge sides for the fitting of standard locks, concealed hinges, hydraulic door closers and antipanic push bars.
- Without sharp corners:
5 mm radius rounded safety corners.
- Aluminum surface sandblasted with steel micropellets and anodized.
Stratified float glass door leaf
- Standard glass panel: 3+3 stratified glass with 0.38, class 2B2, PVB film interlayer conforming to UNI EN12600. In case of breakage, the glass fragments and splinters are held together by the pvb film, preventing the splinters to fall on people and things, causing injury to the former and damage to the latter.
Types of glass panels available upon request:
3+3 stratified glass with 0.76, class 1B1, PVB film, conforming to UNI EN 12600 and class P2A, conforming to UNI EN 356;
3+3 stratified glass with acoustic PVB 0.50 interlayer, class 1B1, conforming to UNI EN 12600. Direct air-borne sound insulation (Rw (C;Ctr) - EN 12758) – Db 35;
tempered glass, 6 mm thick, UNI EN 12600 class 1©2 certified, reaction-to-fire class A1 (standard UNI EN 13501-1).